Wednesday 3 August 2011

Amber teething necklaces

Sorry it has been awhile since my last post. I have been taking care of my poor son. He started daycare at the beginning of July and ever since he has been going he has been sick. We are going onto something like week 4 of him being sick.

So since I have heard that amber necklaces can help with teething and other illnesses I thought I would give it a try. I ordered it online so it will be a bit before it gets here, but I'm curious of others out there that have tried it. What are your experiences and what did you use it for? I will keep everyone posted on how my son does once we receive it.

5 comments:

  1. We love our Amber necklace but I recently discovered Hazelwood.
    I'm going to bring them to the shop and havea giveaway too!

    If you don't know...give him probiotics to boost his immune system. Genestra HMF is really good as it's human strain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I'd try out an amber necklace to see if it would help with nerve damage pain from a car accident - the answer is no, sadly :(

    That said, I bought the necklace also because I loved the look and have always loved amber, so I wear it daily anyway.

    Hope your LO gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mona, I'm struggling with seeing my little one so sick!

    I love the look of the amber necklaces too so I was thinking of trying one out as well to see if it might help with some of the pain I experience with my crohns that I have. Its worth a try and if it doesn't work then at least a have a pretty necklace.

    Mama Ash I have been giving my son some florastor which is a probiotic, it has seemed to help a bit. Hes really struggling with a fever right now and of course the weather isn't helping with that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave that to my son too. It's all teething.
    My son was pooping loose stools every 10-20 min. He'd go run and hide like a little puppy.
    His last molar is cutting through and I hope it's the end of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally my sons issues have stopped! Our poor little guys! I'm sure you are like me and wish you could take it all away!

    ReplyDelete